- Calculate the current moon phase.
- Add the current time and date in Singapore.
- Add the current temperature in Kyoto.
- Divide by π (taken to the two hundred and eighty first digit).
- Multiply everything by seven.
- Take the result to the power of sixty nine.
- Group each two digits and assign an uppercase letter of the alphabet to each pair.
- Assign lowercase letters to remaining digit pairs.
- Look up words starting with the produced letters; each word must start with one of the letters and end with the next letter.
- Assign punctuation to the remaining pairs.
July 10, 2007
celestial equation of another kind